- Raised your voice in anger at your child?
- Sighed loudly when they needed to go to the toilet just as you and your weeks worth of groceries got to the check out?
- Been too lazy to cook dinner and used the Macca’s drive through?
- Used a babysitter who did not have a police check and CPR certificates?
- Sent the kids to bed in the clothes they fell asleep in, without cleaning their teeth?
- Missed going to the dentist?
- Thought a runny nose was a virus, which became an ear infection in the middle of the night?
- Missed library day at school (two weeks in a row)
- Missed an assembly when your kid got student of the week?
- Have failed to take your children for a cultural diversity trip overseas? (Bali does not count)
- Have failed to take your children camping, outside of a caravan park?
- Don’t have a pet?
In ten years your baby won’t care that you had an epidural or you missed music classes.
P.S. My blog eats comments very regularly and I hardly ever see them, so I have now turned them off. Join me over on your favourite social site of choice Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to chat more. Thanks for reading.