Perhaps it's madness. Why else would I encourage myself to do more?
The simple answer is that it's good practice. It is not super easy to just type up the words and communicate a story. It's not easy to walk into a room at a party and tell stories to people you don't know. If you don't read or write anything you don't learn and grow much at all.
Writing and telling stories is good for the soul. (I might have made that up).
So in the absence of finding a blog every day in May for 2014 list, I have made up my own.
I am not even sure I will make it, but I am going to try my guts out.
If you would like to blog every day in May than feel free to use this list too. Let me know if you are giving it a try.
- Describe your entire day in just 100 words.
- A Favourite Movie
- Changing Tracks – a song that you hear that reminds you of a certain time in your life.
- Your earliest memory
- Your zodiac sign and your thoughts on star signs
- In ten years time I will be…
- I once had a mentor who…
- I am inspired by…
- Out of all the ice cream in the world, the best is…
- The story of your first car.
- The one skill I have always wished to have.
- The house is on fire, all the family is out, and you can grab 5 more items. What are they?
- Describe your relationship with your phone – Honestly
- One of your favourite images of all time
- You can only choose five foods to eat for an entire year, what do you choose.
- The best smell in the world is…
- Yesterday we talked the best smell in the word, the worst smell is….
- You have $1million to give to just one charity, which one do you choose.
- Your favourite restaurant meal
- Three people walk into a bar…
- Write about a journey in your life.
- First names
- Something that you will never write about.
- The last book you read
- You can be a fly on the wall at any time/stage of history, where do you go?
- Are ghosts real?
- Share a blog that you enjoy reading
- A habit I would like to break
- A random act of kindness you have received or given.
- Your favourite photo of the week from around the world
- Farewell Autumn 2014, you have been…
A HUGE thank you to Kelly Exeter at Swish Design for designing a blog button for us all to use too. If you don't know Kelly, you can follow her blog and business and check out all the wonderful design work she does over at Swish.
Please feel free to use the button.