Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Problogger Conference 2014


Hanging out with Renee from About a Bugg





I met Em from Have a Laugh on Me, she was one of the few that made it everyday with my Blog Everyday in May challenge this year. Keep an eye on her, I foresee her blog growing in giant leaps in the coming year as more people find her fun posts to read.




And I hung out with this motley crew of Melbourne bloggers. They made me laugh a lot, sometimes you forget the benefits of lots of laughter, but it really does make the world a better place

5 comments:

  1. Check us out wearing red lipstick - honestly something I NEVER do and only did so because the night before I was convinced to do so by the L'Oreal ladies. Thanks for the lovely words about my little blog and I. You know I almost thing you do need to set me another challenge to blog every day because it's quite easy to have prompt, well not easy but it gave me something to hinge my silliness on. LOVED that I got to meet you after having an online relationship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I start planning now, I should be ready by May. Book it in.

      Delete
  2. Look at all of you lovely bloggers :) You are so gorgeous Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's serious concentrations of fabulousness in those three pics Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to meet you in person hun. Glad I got to give you a brief hug on the run ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!