Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

31 Days Outside

There are a gazillion hashtags to play along with and follow and try to keep up with.

Usually they actually bore me a little and I never play along. I noticed Megan was doing 31 Days Outside and asked if I could join along, ok, so I didn't even really ask very nicely I just barged into her twitter stream and told her it was best I did.

31 Days Outside is just a little thing to try and snap a picture of you, your family, your kids, your life, outside every day for 31 days.

This is how I have been going so far.























If you are outside playing use #31DaysOutside to share what you are doing this month.

Or, just make the effort to ensure you are outside every day. You won't regret it, I promise.

Have you been outside in your neck of the woods?




1 comment:

  1. I love this concept. And while I haven't been documenting it on my blog, we are definitely doing it. I love January, and summer, and all that it brings. This afternoon was spent lying on a run in the back yard. Simple, but so good!

    Happy outdoor days!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!