Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Little Trees

We have moved to a new area, so I needed to head off and try out the local supermarket. All started poorly when I was faced with three trolleys that wouldn't accept my money. I already despise this notion of having to pay a bond for a cage on rickety wheels, that I hurtle around a supermarket filling up with things I am going to pay for, but more on that another day.

The girls love the supermarket, faced with endless items of desire their little faces just light up aisle after aisle, until they want to go home.

Then, they are not so happy.

But today we found something new. New Supermarket, new food!

And this is what we bought.

Broccoflour.

It's a lovely shade of green.
















And, it helps me to reach the goal of starting to cook a few new dishes. I have had to google it and found a page on Taste with a couple of options.

Who else has tried this, am I the only one that didn't know about it?

2 comments:

  1. I have seen it, but not tried it. I'd love to hear what it's like! My smalls love both broccoli and cauliflower, this could be a new vegie fad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It goes well with soup and some bacon! Quite nice indeed especially when served really hot..

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!