- I am a strong person and will not be beaten by hunger
- It’s only three days, I can do anything for three days
- I don’t like green juice, I hope there isn’t too much green.
- I also don’t like beetroot juice, I hope there isn’t too much of that.
- I will rest and relax and laze in the bath while my body restores itself to a new me.
- I hope it will kick start me into making better choices with what I put in my mouth.
I consumed every bit of my juice, that is 3.6 litres of juice, or quite a lot of fruit and veg (6 kgs worth). While I wasn’t physically hungry, my mind kept telling me that it was time to eat, that everyone else was enjoying a meal and I was silly not to join them.
Considering I had heaps of juice that I was yet to consume I really should have drunk that, I am not sure why I didn’t, possibly my body was just exhausted, it was now Wednesday arvo and the last time I had eaten real food was Sunday night. But a few grapes got me through.
This is all the juice I had left over at the end, which I drank on Day 4.
Schkinny Maninny is in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.