Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life in Pictures

Mr H got some free WiFi in the first class carriage of the Very Fast Train and sent an email requesting some images of the girls.

This is the easiest way for him to see them (thanks free WiFi at the conference), sorry for boring the rest of you.

We have been:

Crafting:


Messing up displays for the races:




Choosing new toys.



Dancing:

Trying to get Peppa to leave the front gate.



Night time Pj concert (don't mind the pile of washing about to be folded)



And more craft - bat making, in preparation for her party, only four months away, this girl is organised!


Dodging babies who are sleeping all over the place


We went to the Park (x78,000 times)


And as I am feeling extremely frumpy and non yummy Mummish. Here is the best image of me I could get.






3 comments:

  1. Just what I needed. Such a long way away. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno... I reckon you look hot in those pics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I remember the dodging sleeping babies phase. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!