Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Juliet, Juliet...someone has won tickets.


See, if one techno gadget won't work, just use another.

I couldn't get the widget to work in my blog so here is a photo of the draw.

The winner of the tickets to see Gnomeo and Juliet is number 13, Sarah, please email me as your profile is blocked and I have no idea how to contact you.



UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE - 4 March 2011

I have posted, twittered and texted all my friends called Sarah but no one has come through as the sarah who won.

As this is time critical (you do want the tickets before it stops playing) I am redrawing the winner:




This time it is Number 9 - Catrina Murray. I will now stalk you to get these tickets to you!

1 comment:

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!