Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Instagram

I have started using another app called Instagram, those with smart phones etc (not me, but I use Babble Dads) can download it free, so apologies to those of you who have seen these, but they are currently my favorite images so I have to share them so that the Grandma's can get a little look too.




The Farmer and the Bubba.




No, I did not eat the chocolate.






has anyone seen a rabbit? (or our parents?)




The Potato Digger.


If you are an Instagram addict, find me at claireyhewitt.

And I should get a twitter icon on the side bar, but of course I have yet to get a nice funky one designed. If you are a tweeter you can also find me @claireyhewitt



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Haha, so cute. I especially love the chocolate one. Too sweet xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. One day I might grow up and finally get an iphone then I can instagram too.

    Surely you can find a twitter badge here somewhere http://www.twitip.com/181-twitter-buttons-badges-widget-and-counters-to-help-you-find-followers/

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!